Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trespass

Trespass's App

Name: Eric

In-Game Username: Trespass

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA EST (GMT-5)

Average time played per day: 6-7 hours 

Average forum time per day: 4-5 hours

What days are you available to play: everyday

When did you join Death's Server: A week ago

Why do you want to be a Death's Server staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I want to help make this server one of the best rsps's. I feel like I deserve this rank because I have a pretty deep background in private servers and feel that my off hours could become handy for watching over the server while everyone else is working/at school.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that a Death's Server staff member should have: Honest, Helpful, Selflessness. 

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No

If yes, which one, for how long and why: N/A

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes. Even if I don't, I'm still gonna play.

Tell us about yourself: I've been playing private servers for about 8 years now, I have no kids, and have a girlfriend. I work night shift (5pm-5am EST) so I'm going to be on during the day like I somewhat mentioned before. 

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Ask them to stop, if they persist they would receive a temp mute.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Again, Ask them to stop, if they persist temp mute.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Ask them why they're doing that, and help come to a resolution. 

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Ask if I can assist in any way possible and proceed to do so.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Remove the messages and pm them a warning either in game or on forums.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Jail, Ask them how they figured out how to do it, Notify owners and let them proceed on the punishment.

Edited by Trespass

looks good, i know you from our previous server. keep up the good work

• Thanks 1